mardi 5 décembre 2006

N73 Music Edition

I have a generic N73 handset. I recently changed the firmware to the N73 music edition. I like to have music on the phone and the interface for the new music player is so much nicer than the old player.

Slight problem is the music player is always open. Nice that it pops open so quickly when you hit the media button, but a pain when you get the 'Memory low, close some applications' warning! I had hoped they were a thing of the past. It's not even as if I have many applications open, just the web browser and screensnap for taking screenshots, and Real player if I stream a video.

I found the other day there is a way to close the music player, however. If you go to the equaliser option in the settings menu of the music player and select exit, the player will close down. A quick check of the open applciations will show it no longer listed. I don't particularly mind having the music player always open, but if it's going to interfere with the operation of the handset, then I do mind. A simple 'close' option will do. Maybe in the next firmware upgrade.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting