dimanche 31 décembre 2006

Happy new year



Happy new year to all. The coming year promises to be an exciting one in mobile technology, HSDPA becoming more common in handsets is something I am looking forward to. In the UK, the X Series from Three was a move to take the data market with a set of services that people should be able to just use, without need of understanding the technology behind it. It will be interesting to see how the other networks respond (If they bother?)

Personally I am looking forward to the release of the N95. I really hope it delivers on its promise. And there is one comment that sticks in my mind. A person from Nokia, talking about the N95 "Yeah, it's good. But wait til you see what we announce in 2007!"

With any luck some of those announcements will be at the 3GSM conference in Barcelona in February. I'm looking forward to that.

So to all I wish you the very best for 2007. And those of you who won't be out partying, keep an eye on the Nokia New Years Eve Party webcast.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting