mercredi 30 mai 2007

The N95

I've been a bit quiet recently on this blog recently, what with work and other things. But this last week I've been busy playing with an N95! Yeah, I know, the world and his dog seems to have one of these phones at the moment. Where I work, they are flying out of the door. I don't think we hold stock, as it comes in the warehouse it's being sent out the front door to another happy customer. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of N95's, to all sorts of people.

I was so set on getting the N95. But once it became available, I don't know why, I didn't get one. In fact, I got another N73, the good old reliable handset. A nice black version on Orange UK. Which, despite the way they sell the handset, was NOT a music edition.

So, for the last week I've had my hands on an N95 and I will be keeping it for another week or so. I've tried it out with a few of my favourite applications, I've been hammering the web, browsing and emailing, I've taken some pictures, videos, I've used the GPS facility, I've really been making the phone work hard. And I've been capturing my thoughts on the handset as I've gone along. I'll be collating those together and sticking it up on the blog in due course.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting