mardi 15 juillet 2008

A New Beginning

It's been a while since I had something to write on this blog. For a while, I have considered not posting anymore. I am no longer working in the mobile industry, after 12 years I felt it was time for a break.

So, I've been thinking, if I were to resume with this blog, what shape would it take? My focus will now be on how I use my S60 device day by day. The uses I find for it, over and above the normal calls and text messages. As I use different applications I will write my opinion on them, as I find interesting snippets of news I will write about it.

Right now, I'm using a black Nokia N82, I've been a huge fan of the N82 since the first time I saw it.

Let's see how it goes.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting