mardi 19 juin 2007

New Opera Mini Beta

There is a new version of the Opera Mini browser available. I like Opera Mini, there are sometimes when it just does the job so well. I keep it on my N73, and although I have Opera Mini on the N95 too, I've never used it there.

Anyhow, the new Beta. Point your phone's browser to mini.opera.com/beta and download the new file. It won't currently overwrite any existing Opera Mini you may have, so you will have two icons in your menu.

The new browser looks very good. It has a mini map style, similar to the Nokia browser. There is also a mouse pointer, again similar to the Nokia Web browser.

There is a demo video here and more info here

A couple of screenshots:


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting