mercredi 29 avril 2009

Nokia E75

I have been given the opportunity to trial a Nokia E75 for the next week, thanks to the guys at mobiles.co.uk. As I use it I will add some thoughts here; initial impressions are positive, but certain annoyances are already starting to be revealed. I certainly don't think there is enough to tempt me away from my N82, that's for sure.

The phone is solid enough, feels well built, and is pretty hefty. I like the fact that there is a separate charging point, even though the E75 can also be charged by USB. This was one of the things that started to bug me with the N85. The QWERTY keyboard is usable, but redundant to me (anyone who has read posts here before will know, I can't stand QWERTY keyboards or touchscreens.)

I've put a few applications on it, will load some Maps later on, and see how the phone performs over the next few days. If anyone has anything they'd like to know about the handset, drop me a note in the combox and I'll check it out.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting