samedi 22 décembre 2007

8GB Memory Card in my N82

I saw this post over at Modaco the other day. BMC Digital is not a company I have used before, but Paul from Modaco has and the price they are offering an 8GB Micro SD card for is very competitive, just £44.41 inc vat and delivery.

You can see from the screenshot, I have the card in my N82 and working fine. If you want to purchase, the product page is here. Once in the cart, add the promotional code BMC4201 to get a 10% discount. (I've no idea how long the promotion runs for) The card is supplied with a tiny USB adaptor, very handy.

I ordered my card on Thursday morning, it was despatched Thursday afternoon and arrived this morning. It would have probably arrived yesterday, if it were not for the Christmas post.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting