jeudi 20 décembre 2007

First Pictures of the N96

This is a picture of the soon to be released N96. We think. To be honest it looks like I was expecting, so I'm pretty sure this is very much what the N96 will look like.

There's been a lot of rumour about the next NSeries releases, as I mentioned in a post a few days ago here. The expected feature set for the N96 is very good, including:

• 16GB internal memory
• WiFi
• 5.0 Megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss Lens
• HSDPA
• Digital TV Tuner Built in

It is also expected that the N96 will support a wider variety of video formats than current NSeries phones offer. All in, this looks to be a very interesting handset, I look forward to getting my hands on one.

Source

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting