vendredi 4 janvier 2008

Avvenu Available Again

I wrote back before Christmas how Nokia had purchased Avvenu, the program that lets you access your PC remotely. The downside to this was the service became suspended to all but those in the US There are alternative options for remote PC access, such as Orb but I've never liked the PC interface for Orb since they upgraded a while back, although the phone interface works well.

Good news, I received an email this morning the Avvenu service is available again. Click here for a list of countries where the service can be used. I'm expecting accessing the PC from my phone to be a lot easier in the coming months as Nokia develop the Avvenu service further.

I'm off now to upgrade the Avvenu software on my PC.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting