mercredi 9 janvier 2008

Back to Business

So, after a long Christmas and New Year break we're back to business. Coming up in a few weeks we have the 3GSM conference in Barcelona, which I am fortunate enough to be attending, and I'm hoping we'll have some NSeries handsets confirmed, like the N78 and N96 to go along with the leaked news of the new ESeries phones due.

Right now, I've got my hands full of phones. As well as the N82 which I continue to use every day, I have a Nokia N81 to play around with, thanks to the guys at Womworld, I have a Nokia E51 to look over supplied by Nokia and curiosly the other day I came across a Nokia 6600. Back in the day the 6600 was one of my favourite handsets. So I'll be looking to see how well the N81 does, looking at how a top ESeries phone compares to NSeries, and looking at how far we've progressed since the days of the 6600. Plenty to be getting on with. I've taken a few comparison photos of the N81, E51 and 6600, which you can see below.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting