lundi 4 février 2008

Mobile World Congress 2008

It used to be called 3GSM. Now known as the Mobile World Congress (that name sucks) it all kicks off next week, 11th February. I am lucky enough to be attending the event, but due to other commitments I will only be there for one day!

I am flying out to Barcelona on the 12th February, at 6am, and flying back later the same evening. I think a lot of the announcements will happen next Monday, for Nokia at least, so my main focus will be getting live pictures and video of the new NSeries devices. I hope the N78 will be officially announced and also the N96. Who knows if there will be anything else?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting