lundi 9 octobre 2006

Carrying case


I've never been a big fan of carrying cases for phones. I've always preferred a good pouch. Protection for the phone when I am not using it, unrestricted access to full phone functions when I need to use them.

I've not found a decent looking pouch for my N73 though. So I bit the bullet and bought a case for it. I bought the case from Mobilefun. So far I am happy with the purchase. The case is manufactured by Krusell, and is an extremely tight fit. The openings on the plastic front of the case are well lined up, but the side openings for the volume and camera keys are not so well aligned.

Overall I'm happy with the case but if anyone has a recommendation for a good pouch, please let me know. Usage of the phone is fine, but I can't operate the camera. The case being a nice tight fit doesn't accommodate easy camera operation. The slide just won't slide.

Finally a quick word for some good service from Mobilefun. I purchased my case on Friday afternoon, it was delivered Saturday morning, standard delivery. Very impressed.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting