mercredi 14 janvier 2009

Changing my mind?

It's like I'll never decide what I want!

When it comes to phones, I never normally have to make up my mind, as I regularly change handset. New phone released, get a new deal, new number or upgrade, sorted for a few weeks til the next one comes out. With a few recent changes I no longer have the option to change as often as I used to, basically I'm cutting down on the number of commitments I have with the networks. They get too much of my money as it is!

Recently I've been posting about my decision on choosing a new handset, and I had it down to basically three Eseries, the E51, E66 or E71, or the N82. There were other choices but I discounted those. Now, it is probably obvious that my bias lies with the Nseries range, after all that is what this blog mainly focuses on. I picked up an N82 recently, and I was reminded just how good a phone that really is, til the camera stopped working, that is. (Still not fixed either!) But all round the N82 is hard to beat, quick GPS, email, web, looks good, nice size, etc.

I was in town today though, and found an opportunity to pick up an E71 for a really good price, which I covered through some sales on Ebay recently. I've played around with the E71 in the shop a few times, and every time someone comes in looking for a Blackberry or similar device, I always recommend the E71. Once you start listing 3G, HSDPA, WiFi, Email, Web, GPS, etc, then looking at it, the build quality, the look, an excellent QWERTY keyboard, fantastic battery life and more, I think I've sold myself the device too. I've downloaded the latest firmware to the device this evening, and copied my back up from PC Suite. This is a real nice product.

Thing is, there's no point in keeping both phones. I can only use one at a time after all, apart from my contract SIM all others are PAYG and I only keep them around for who knows what, I make no regular usage of them. So, I'm back to square one.

N82? Or E71? Decisions, decisions....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting