vendredi 14 août 2009

The End?

Things have been pretty quiet around here. I did lose focus on the blog, and even closed it for a while, only to subsequently re-open the blog a while later to try and re stimulate my enthusiasm for the market.

And, whilst my interest in the industry picked up, my interest in blogging didn't, really. So, this is the last post on the NSeries blog. There is no point in keeping the blog active, but, there is life after Nseries.

A lot of my recent lack of interest is due to losing interest in solely the Nseries range of phones, as much as anything else. So, I've started a new blog, Mobile Choice, which will focus on a wider range of products from the Mobile industry. I don't even use an Nseries handset anymore, I'm currently running a HTC Hero. Fun, exciting, new, different. Lot's of things Nseries isn't. But, that is a post for the new blog.....

I've imported the content from here, to there. But, as well as that, I shall leave the Nseries blog floating around on its own in Cyberspace. Who knows, maybe one day....

You can check out my new blog here

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting