mardi 24 octobre 2006

Two Problems on my N73

I've had the N73 for a few weeks now. And despite there being a few reported problems in forums and on other blogs, my phone has been very solid and reliable to date (Hope I'm not tempting fate)

Two things that I've noticed over the last couple of days though:

1) I stored a lot of themes onto the memory card yesterday. However not all are showing on the list of available themes to choose from. Has anyone else noticed this? How did you resolve the problem? Related to this, in the installation manager not all themes are listed, so there are some I cannot remove. They are nice themes so not a major problem, but an annoyance all the same.

2) Writing an email with the built in email client, if I want to attach a picture I have to scroll through the whole gallery to find the pictures(s) I want. This is very frustrating, and I'm sure wasn't like this in previous editions?
The answer to this problem if you've experienced the same, I've found, is Profimail. This allows you to scan folders in a logical manner, making attachment of items very easy. I do wish the font they used on Profimail wasn't quite so small, though.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting