mercredi 4 octobre 2006

Advanced call manager for N73

I downloaded this application for my phone this evening. It allows me to control who I receive calls from. It's one of the most annoying things about mobile phones, is people can get hold of you wherever you are. There's no more quiet time, whenever someone wants to get in touch they just call.

I don't want to turn my phone off. I want the option of being able to make a call should I wish, but choose who I don't have to answer to. Of course, I could always see who is calling from the caller ID and reject the call. But with advanced call manager I have total control over incoming calls.

Advanced call manager allows me to set up a selection of call lists. Black lists for numbers I don't want to receive calls from, white lists for groups of people who I want to receive calls from. So if I select a black list, anyone on that list who calls will be dealt with by a rule I previously instructed. Be that diverting them to my answer phone, or just giving them a busy tone. I can set up different black lists, as I can white lists. So during the day I can avoid calls from certain groups whilst at work, but in the evening and weekends I can avoid work numbers.

Withheld numbers are dealt with separately, you can choose to offer them a busy tone or divert them to answerphone independently of any black list operating at the time. I really detest calls from people who withhold their number. My recorded message on my answerphone informs people who withhold their number that this is the reason they've been diverted. I'll call them back at my leisure (or not, depending who it is)

Other features on Advanced call manager offers allows me to set up different situations depending on the profile I've chosen on the phone, and I can also set it up depending on location too.

Overall advanced call manager gives me total control over the calls I receive, or choose not to receive. It's definitely on my top 10 applications list.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting