jeudi 19 octobre 2006

Moblogging

I installed the Picoblogger app the other day. I haven't had chance to use it much but first impressions, it is very good. I'll give an update soon when I've had a chance to use it more thoroughly.

But I was wondering, for those that don't use Picoblogger, if you Moblog, what service do you use?

Shozu has always been a useful application. You can upload photos and videos to a range of blogging sites, to Flickr, to the BBC, CNN & Scoopt. Additionally you can subscribe to Zucasts, a selection of videos & pictures. Usefully you can also back up your contacts keeping a copy of them online.

You can also use Flickr to Moblog. Take a picture on your phone, email it to Flickr. Go to the Flickr email upload page and get your personalised upload email address. In the bottom corner of that page you can set Flickr to post directly to your blog. The compatible services a numerous, including Blogger, Blogger beta, Wordpress, Live Journal and more.

One of the best features on the N73 (also available on N93, N80ie, N72, N70me) is the integrated Flickr support. Instead of emailing the pictures over, upload them directly from your gallery. All the settings and info you need for Flickr Nokia support can be found here.

A simple setup. If you use Blogger, go to the settings tab, and the email sub link. You create a pasword to insert between your blogger username and the blogger domain. username.password@blogger.com Take a pic, add some text and email it to Blogger. Simple & straightforward.

I've never used Nokia Lifeblog. I guess I'll try it out sometime. If you use a different service thats worth knowing about, let me know.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting