mardi 27 mars 2007

Profimail - 20% off at NSeries Blog Shop

To buy Profimail with 20% discount, click here and enter this code in the cart: 112553737106892 This offer is open until 7th April

For sending and receiving email on my phone, I always use Profimail. Have done pretty much since it first came out for S60 way back. If I were to choose one thing that Profimail handles better than the native S60 email client, it would be attachments.

When I write an email using the native S60 client, and I want to add an image (sending an email with picture attachment is often cheaper than MMS) I go to options>insert image. The choice of images is ALL the images in my gallery! This means if you have programs installed such as Tom Tom or the Smart2Go app, you get a whole load of images of maps and speed alert icons, amongst other things:


















So you have to scroll through the whole list of images to find the one you want. I've always hated the way S60 organises the gallery, lumping all pictures into one long group. Gallery setup on S60 is awful. I can put different images in different folders, things like gif files ideal for sending via MMS, and a photo album, etc. But open the gallery on a S60 phone and they are all lumped in together. Awful.

In this regard Profimail is better. When you write an email, and select an attachment, you can choose attachments through a folder setup:


















From here, I can select the images folder, and open it up to see all sub folders inside, in this case my Screenshot folder:


















It makes selecting attachments for email so much easier.

Profimail is, rightly so, one of the top products available for S60 phones, always in the top three for best sellers. I've got a promotion running for Profimail, in partnership with the NSeries software shop that you see at the top of the page. Click here, select Profimail and enter in this code, 112553737106892 in the basket, and you will receive a 20% discount! This offer is open until the 7th April.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting