vendredi 9 novembre 2007

Going to Finland

Nokia are holding a launch event next week in Finland, and I have been lucky enough to be invited by the guys over at Womworld to attend! An opportunity too good to miss. There will be a few bloggers in attendance, plus the event is going to be covered virtually at Nseries.com. Other bloggers who are attending that I know of so far are Mark from thenokiablog, Stefan from Intomobile and Pseudofinn from Nokia Users.

It may well be the launch is of the N82 which has been high on the chat list the last few days, which I originally saw on the Symbian Freaks site. We will also have a chance to fire some questions at some Nokia Project managers and have a mini tour of Nokia HQ. I'll be taking plenty of pictures and will post them up when I get back.

Let me know in the comments section if you have any questions you would like me to put during the Q&A session and I'll do my best to get some answers.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting