mercredi 14 novembre 2007

Back from Finland - Nokia N82

I'm just back from Finland, after attending the launch of the Nokia N82, thanks to the guys at Womworld. After getting some hands on time with the phone I am left with a very positive impression. It just feels good in the hand. It is fast, pocketable, usable in an everyday kind of way. Below are some pictures of the N82 alongside the N73, N76 and N95. Over the next day or two I will be giving the phone a real workout, putting it through it's paces. I will post up my thoughts so check back for more. The below pictures were taken on an N82, and have been resized. Full size pictures will be added to Flickr and I'll add the link when done


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting