mercredi 17 janvier 2007

Officially update to internet edition

I mentioned a method back in December on how to update an N80 to an N80ie. Using this method would void your warranty.

I noticed on Tommi's blog this morning that apparently it is now possible to update your N80 to an N80ie using the Nokia software update. Using this method, I assume, would NOT void your warranty.

Q: How do I update my Nokia N80 to the Internet Edition?

A:Nokia N80 Internet Edition

You can update your Nokia N80 to the Internet Edition by using the Nokia Software Updater.

To download the Nokia Software Updater, please do the following:

1. Go to http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/N80
2. Select ???Support and Software for Owners???
3. Select ???Phone Software Update???


I don't have my N80 anymore, and I had already updated my N80 the unofficial way anyhow. If anyone tries it out, let me know how you get on.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting