lundi 8 janvier 2007

Yahoo Go 2.0

One application I use more than pretty much any other on my N73 is Yahoo Go. It seems I'm not alone, either, judging by the emails I receive every day. I saw some people posting on various forums that they were looking to get Yahoo Go for their N80 or N73. I have the .sis file and email it out at least three or four times a day to people who ask for it. It works fine on either phone (but apparently not on ESeries handsets)

Today Yahoo announced they are launching version 2.0 of their YGO application. It will include Onesearch, which is a context aware search applciation, at the heart of the application. Onesearch is a context aware search application that is designed to return more relevant searches to queries.

My only hope that when Yahoo Go 2.0 is launched that Yahoo release it for all compatible products from their own website. Make it easier for all to use the product, and more will. Surely the logic explains itself?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting