lundi 19 février 2007

Hiding calendar entries

The option to hide calendar entries is one feature I would like to see implemented in a S60 more than any other, right now.

You can see from the screenshot, on my phone I have Active Standby turned on. Because of this, you can see that tomorrow I have a meeting with the OWG. What I would like to see the calendar offer, is a feature where I can hide upcoming appointments.

It could work like this; I set an appointment, and one of the options is for me to show when I want the appointment to appear on the screen. Maybe choose from 7 days, 5 days, 3 days, 1 day and never. Never, because sometimes I might not want an appointment to show on the screen of the phone.

The way it stands currently, if I don't want appointments to show on the main screen I have to turn Active Standby off. But I like Active Standby, and the shortcut options. So, if this could ever be implemented in a future S60 firmware, I would certainly appreciate it.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting