jeudi 22 février 2007

Steve from AAS tries out Smart2go

Here is a video clip from Steve Litchfield from All About Symbian trying out Smart2go on his N93.

I have downloaded and installed Smart2Go on my N73 but have not yet used it. I only drive to and from work daily, and around to friends at the weekend. Anywhere else I need to go around London or the Home Counties, 10 years of daily driving in field sales has given me a good knowledge of roads and routes.

Steve makes a good point in the video about the charging for Smart2go. If I were to go somewhere where I was not so confident of the routes, then Smart2Go would become a valuable application. And as I can pay for it as and when I need it, Smart2Go becomes a economical alternative to other Satnav solutions.

Edit: HTML appears to be broken, so to view the video, pop over to AAS

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting