vendredi 3 novembre 2006

Live messenger

I installed the Live messenger app on my phone the other day, and it is very good. I'm slowly getting family and friends used to the idea of using IM on a phone instead of SMS. One quick SMS to say "Get online" and then chat. The Live Messenger app is neat, straight forward to use, simple layout. Can be a bit flaky with connection though, a couple of times I've connected and it shows no-one online even though in fact some people are.

I still have a preference for Yahoo messenger via Yahoo Go but the whole IM world seems to use MSN. Either or, IM now accounts for about 80% of my messaging, with about an equal split of the remainder between email and SMS.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting