mercredi 8 novembre 2006

N73, Blogging & Flickr

If you are going to sell something, 90% of the task is accomplished if you are enthusiastic about your product. Enthusiasm sells. I am enthusiastic about mobile phones in general, but in particular I love Nokia S60 phones. Ever since the days of the 7650, 6600, and on.

My current favourite phone is the Nokia N73. And I make sure everyone knows. My family, my friends, they all understand about my addiction to mobile phones. I've been going on recently about the qualities of the N73, so much so that my enthusiasm for the product has convinced some friends that this is the handset for them. One thing I always make the point of is how the handset integrates so well with a wide range of services.

One such service is the integrated Flickr support. Take a picture, and upload it to Flickr. Within minutes your pictures are on the web, for all to see. Before you can do this, you just need to add a few details to the settings.

On the N73 after taking some pics, go to the gallery, then images. Scroll to the picture you wish to upload, or mark multiple pictures. The choose Options -> Send -> Web Upload. Select 'Create new Flickr account.'

Enter the following information:
Account Name Free text field, enter anything you want
Service Provider Flickr is preselected here, don't change it.
User name & password Here you need to use the username & password supplied by Flickr, it is not the same as your Flickr login details. This is the bit that caught my friends out. Login to Flickr on a PC, and go to www.flickr.com/tools/lifeblog

Once you have entered this information the programme will ask 'Create XXX?' (XXX = account name) - Select 'Yes' The programme will then ask to 'Retrieve services now?' Again, select Yes and your Flickr account will appear as one of the services.

And that's it. You can now upload images to your Flickr account direct from your N73.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting